Hiring a Life Coach can be as easy as picking up the phone and making the call. However, you may have questions or concerns and as always I am here to help.
Bullying thrives in silence.
Get the help you need quickly and easily .
You may be surprised to know there are many ways to go about hiring a Life Coach. It will depend on how much time you have, your location, the coaches location, the issues you are facing and of course your budget.
Life coaching can be very effective via:
You can talk to a qualified Life Coach for good personalised Coaching to help you and your child deal with bullying. I am happy to help with support and advice for any other concerns as well. (Rates and options here)
I provide a huge amount of information on my site. However, I realize sometimes it can be overwhelming when you need immediate answers. I also realize some situations need immediate attention and reading about it may not be enough for you. You may want to speak to someone immediately - on the phone, by chat or email.
Given people are reading this from all over the world we may have to work around time zones but I will always reply within 12-24 hours.
Ready now? Click here to contact me and start our Coaching Relationship. (first 15 minutes are free and there is 25% off your first session). Or you may just want to post your question and wait for a Coach to contact you..
You also have the option of leaving a question here: .
Please allow 24 hrs for a reply.
If you're uncertain and still hesitating - read on to discover how to decide if coaching is right for you:
I will help you step-by-step. Lets look at the various issues that come up when we think about hiring a Life Coach. This way you will be able to make the best choices and learn how to get the most out of your Coaching time.
I'm here to increase your confidence and build up your courage. My biggest hope is you and your child get the support you need to deal with bullying constructively with the best possible outcomes. When you get to the bottom of this page, you will know if Coaching is right for you.
Which by the way is two of the key ingredients for your child to deal with bullying: Confidence and Courage. They learn by your lead...See, I am already coaching you !!
Let's start by answering your questions and building your confidence with knowledge. As the more we understand the easier it is to be confident and use our courage...Let's continue... shall we?
You may not be able to -or want to- get face to face coaching about your Child's Bullying Issues. Embarrassment, financial constraints, time pressures or geographic difficulties can all play a role in keeping you from reaching out to a Life Coach.
Said with Sarcasm "After all only new age, positive "Polly-Anna" types go to a life coach." NOT,
However you may have valid questions and concerns about hiring a life coach:
You may worry about...
There are as many reasons or worries as there are people.
That is exactly why I make so much information freely available on my site. I respect your independance and provide information about how to approach the school, when to call the police, lots of parenting support so you can gain the skills to move forward and really help your child. There are also some brilliant books that I highly recommend.
However if you have gotten this far and reviewed the information available and nothing seems to be helping Coaching may be the answer.
If you have any other questions or concerns please contact me here.
I promise to:
This is not magic. Hiring a Life Coach does not all of a sudden make the bullying stop. We will work together and find unique solutions. At the end of our Coaching relationship you will not only be able to cope better with the effects of bullying but also have life changing tools and strategies that can be applied to all areas of your life.
I have a unique, one of a kind program called "The Power of One". It is not available anywhere else. It is based on cutting edge neurolinguistic programming (NLP) and tried, tested and true coaching strategies. It has changed my life and it will change yours.
I was not always a Life Coach. My life has had it's ups and serious downs. My early family life was full of conflict, divorce, alcohol abuse and neglect. I have experienced abusive, controlling relationships and yes, bullying. Life has not been easy and as a result I was diagnosed with Major depression just when life seemed to be much more tranquil.
I discovered Life Coaching in my late 20's got certified in my early 30's and have been applying the core techniques to my life to over come all obstacles including depression but I did not do it alone.
The Power of One is a Bully Free tool kit full of powerful coaching and is based on the skills that have impacted and continually impact my life for the better. I have used it with my children, in bullying situations and in my adult relationships. Now you don't have to be alone and have all the answers.
Hiring a Life Coach changed my life it can help you and your child too. GUARANTEED.
Speaking of guarantees:
1) I personally guarantee you this will help or 100% money back. We can discuss this in full in our first session.
2) It is completely confidential: No-one needs to know about it! You don't even have to give your real name if you don't want to.
Hiring a Life Coach will change your life but only if the Coach has training, directive and a proven method to get results. I have an excellent curriculum to follow and several budget friendly options. You may be wondering...
There is an old chinese proverb:
"The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. the second best time is NOW"
1) DURING A CRISIS:
During a crisis it's great if you can talk to someone immediately - right when you need it.
The best time is when you've calmed down just enough to be able to explain what's happened. Wait for the first wave of emotions to pass so you can get your words out. Hard to get value out of Coaching if you can't tell me why you are calling. Let us set up our coaching relationship before this happens then we can figure it out together and perhaps prevent the crisis. Contact me
2) WHEN THE BULLYING CONTINUES.
The faster you get the help and support you and your child need to deal with bullying the faster we can make it stop. All too often I only get the call once it has hit level 3 and is in complete crisis mode. The sooner you catch it the easier it is to fix.
3) IF YOUR CHILD IS HURTING:
We hurt when our children hurt. If you are hurt, depressed, stressed, traumatised or confused.It is difficult to come up with solutions that will work to make it stop. Talking in confidence to a Coach who is objective and won't judge or criticize you will make all the difference.
4) FEELING STUCK:
If you feel like you are missing parts of the puzzle or you have tried solutions but nothing worked and you you are just stuck in a rut and don't know how to get back on track, the support of a Coach can really help you to start moving forward again.
5) WHEN ALL ELSE HAS FAILED
I totally understand you may find it embarrassing to talk about the bullying and this seems to be especially true if your child is the Bully. But don't worry - I've got it sorted for you. The Power of One is a powerful answer and you will start seeing immediate results.
The best time to for hiring a Life Coach was before the bullying started. The second best time is NOW!!
Life Coaching is a partnership. Hiring a Life Coach gives you support and guidance and is a co-creative process. To make the most out of our time together you may want to come prepared.
1) Get Focussed - As your coach, I am going to help you make the most of the time you spend with me. However, to do that you need to come prepared and focussed as we co-create the solutions together.
2) Client Intake Form: I want to get to know you and your child. Our calls are precious and will pass quickly. The intake form helps me get to know you and your family so we can jump right in and get started. Make sure the Intake form I will provide is returned to me a minimum of 12 hours before your call.
3) Understand I won't tell you what you should or shouldn't do. If you have to make a decision about your options we'll look at them together and apply problem solving techniques. The choice of how to proceed is always up to you. I will support you whatever your choices.
4) Making a Connection: During our initial session we will determine if we connect in order to be able to work together. If not, I have several excellent coaches I can refer you to. Hey, it happens, no hard feelings I just want to make sure you get value.
5) Write down your main points in a couple of sentences to help you make the most of your free minutes. What is happening, what is working, what is not working, what is your biggest goal in the next 30 days?
Your Coach will also guide you to make good use of the session - particularly if you find it hard to talk.
6) Switch off anything that could disturb you during your call: the doorbell, television, mobile phone and any other gadgets that could interfere. Make sure your family knows not to interrupt.
So we have discussed possible concerns and clearly identified the benefits about hiring a life coach. Feeling more confidant...perhaps even courageous??
• You won't need to reveal your identity - make something up if you like.
• First 15 minutes free and 25% off your first session
• You are free to make all your own choices, you are in control...
NOW it is time to take actions. Contact me here...Put Hiring a Life Coach in the subject and Let's get started